Kongpong Cham Excursion
Kongpong Cham Excursion - 1 Days
Country: Cambodia Optional Tours
Hightlights: Kongpong Cham
Description: Kompong Cham is not so far from Phnom Penh but here tourists still find many other old buildings, monuments as well as Temples built by ancestral Cambodians
Day 1: Program
An early morning start to drive towards Kompong Cham. This town has plenty of interesting sights, some of which are old colonial buildings and Wat Nokhor with its ancient temple and mordern style pagoda. After seeing these sights, we have time strolling around the town to discover different way of lifes. Heading out of the town, we drive across the new bridge to Chhup, Cambodia 's biggest growing rubber area. The deep contrast of lush vegetation and red surface of basaltic soil is incredible. The trip ends after arrival in Phnom Penh.
Here are some information for whole trip, might you like to book!
- All prices are quoted in USD unless otherwise mentioned
- Include full private A/C transfer during the trips
- Include admission fee at all indicated sight
- Include tours with English speaking guide
- Include 2 bottles of mineral water (500ml) and cold towel 2pcs daily
- Tipping is at customer discretion.
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!