Phnom Chisor And Tonle Bati Excursion
Phnom Chisor And Tonle Bati Excursion - 1 Days
Country: Cambodia Optional Tours
Hightlights: Phnom Chisor - Tonle Bati
Description: An interesting drive through the rich farming land to Takeo with the first stop being Phnom Chisor Temple Mountain
Day 1: Program
An interesting drive through the rich farming land to Takeo with the first stop being Phnom Chisor Temple Mountain, which dates from the 11th Century. There are 500 steps leading up to the top of the hill from where we can enjoy fabulous views over the surrounding countryside. We continuously travel south to the quiet town of Takeo before we board a boat for a short cruise to the pre-Angkorian style temple of Phnom Da and a nearby temple of Asram Maharosei. The steep path over some big rocks makes Asram Maharosei different from other temples in Cambodia. On the way back, we have a chance to visit the Tonle Bati with Ta Prohm and Yeay Peau Temple. The trip ends after arrival in Phnom Penh.
Here are some information for whole trip, might you like to book!
- All prices are quoted in USD unless otherwise mentioned
- Include full private A/C transfer during the trips
- Include admission fee at all indicated sight
- Include tours with English speaking guide
- Include 2 bottles of mineral water (500ml) and cold towel 2pcs daily
- Tipping is at customer discretion.